A room self contain rent for one month

I want to know the price of a room self contain rent for one month

Depends what part of the country and which month!

and how many people, presumably 1 or 2...

I pay $850 U.S.  a month for a studio suite with air conditioning and maid service in a modern villa in Casa de Campo close to the beach....

Punts cana, or any other state where a foreigner who speak English can easily cope

Punta cana I mean to say

I sent you a private message.

Thanks, can I chat with you on whatsapp please. I have other things to ask from you. Like getting a job and how to extend or get a residence permit

Ok it's very very difficult.to get a job here without residency.  Residency must be started I. Your home country. The other option is a work visa and they are also difficult to get. Unless you have very specific skills and experience it's very hard! 

There is an entire thread on residency you can review.  I really need to start a new one as it's really long!

Put your residency questions there and you will get better responses.

If you do have special skills let us know and maybe we can help more.

@Bankanthony are you still in Dominican Republic? Can we meet because I just arrived and I'm from Nigeria.

@mavornelias this  thread is from  2019  honey.   Likely not active anymore.

@Bankanthony  I am interested in this topic, how did you get your ticket?

I have a visa too and still in Nigeria, I will need rent and other things as well.

@planner thanks for the info. Would you direct me to any Nigerian Expats in Dominican Republic.  Thanks

I moderate this site, but I dont know everyone. Please go to the main page and do a search. There are other Nigerians here on the site honey!

Hello everyone,

Looking for any nationals, well in this case Nigerians, you can use the filter here : Dominican Republic expat network

However make sure you don't send any copy/paste private messages (it will get your inbox blocked).

And those looking for accommodation, please refer to the Housing in Dominican Republic section of the website by creating an advert.

regards,

Bhavna

@mavornelias hello, I'm a Nigerian.

@webempiregroup are you in Dominican Republic now?

Hello omojuwa samuel,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Are you looking for specific information?

Please feel free to tell us more about you to know how we can help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team