Babysitting in English

Hi everybody, it is been 1 year that my 4 years old twins ask me for learn english. They speak Spanish and French fluently and we have some English native speakers friends so I think that is why they are so interested.
I am looking for someone to take car of them after school 3 times a week for 1h or 1h30. I do not mind if you are a mum or dad and you are coming with your own kid. I just want them to be in contact with English speakers.
They do not speak English at all so I need someone pedagogical and who likes kids.

If you know somewhere to find English speakers just tell me!! Thanks!!!

My phone number is***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lorena gayarre,

Welcome on board  :)

Could you please post your offer in the jobs section for better visibility ?

- Babysitting job vacancies in Toulouse

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello,

We are a family who speak English fluently. Me and my wife are both available and interested to do this kind of job to take care of your kids.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Misbah

Hello Mam,

Hope you are doing well.I am not native English speaker . I speak fluently english because my child first language is English we communicate to each other mostly in English language.
I am new here in toulouse and can help your child to speak with me i can read books with them if they are interested .
I dont need any payment its only as volunteer.
Except Wednesday and weekends i am free from 12 to 4 pm .let me kmow if you are interested .

why do you volunteer?

Why do you want  to ask this question

Because it is difficult to see why you would want to work without any payments.

Well!
Yes you are right meanwhile i am free and new here . i would like to meet people make friends .And if my little effort can help someone its my pleasure. I am cooking very well and sometime i help my neighborhood if there some gethering i can cook for them its only to help them .by profession i am nurse and psychology student as well.Since i am new here i dont speak french and for my job i need high level french to work here so i am only learning french and making friends to improve french later definitely i will work.

good initiative, good intentions, good luck!