Private English Tutor

Hi,

Any freelance English tutors here? I've been teaching for 8 years in different countries and I love finding students and teaching them in their homes and offices. I also teach online, depending on the country private classes can be very lucrative or sometimes it's better for me to work from home online. Ideally I'll do both so I don't get bored but don't have to travel too much.

I've been researching a little bit and from what I've seen, some tutors in Bangkok are only asking for 600 baht per hour, I earn more online.

Any info is appreciated, cheers.

Hi @VitaNova,

I am an English speaker and have taught English to students around Asia such as Myanmar, Bangkok. I am also a promoter that lives and studies abroad in Italy Milan. and speak fluent English, I have been a substitute teacher as a freelance job. and currently due to COVID I am back in Bangkok.
Sincerely _ Anish.M

Are you living in Thailand right now? 600 baht per hour is already high in my opinion and with the economic crisis also hitting bad here I'm afraid it will be quite hard to find Thai students. Lots of Thais lost their job so studying English will be hardly on their mind right now. But maybe within a month or so you could be lucky to find some but probably it will all be on-line as you seem to prefer. However this market is also oversaturated here so don't expect too much. Take care.

@VitaNova hi I need private English tutor,

Please contact me

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Dr Yusuf,

This is quite an old thread !

Please browse through the classifieds or drop your own advert in the Language classes in Bangkok section of the website.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna