North Coast Meet Up

Not scared, motion sickness. I went up in a Piper once. I wasn't right for days!

Flip Flop would like an estimated head count a few days before our Big Event!

Current
Planner  (1)
Uncle Buck (2)
VP Soldier (2)
Christie E (4)
Brodies (2)

Please message me if you plan to attend and are not on this list. Last minutes adds are fine. But I think it would be nice to give him an idea.

Thanks kids!

It looks like I am not going to make it. I currently have bacterial pneumonia and am in quarantine.  I am apparently contagious and very susceptible to other viruses.  And then I will be in recovery mode for some time!  Sorry guys!

Crap!  We'll miss you Planner, but we totally understand.  Get will soon.

Thanks honey!!!

Well that's a bummer! I was looking forward to meeting you. Sounds like a gigantic pain in the booty. Take care of yourself...

Well that sucks - been waiting to finally meet you. Even with my trip into SD on the 26 through 27th there'll be no chance of meeting in the evening for a tea, coffee, wine ....etc ...that's too bad. Get well soon and next go hopefully you'll be healthy with no sickness or other injury..... :)

I am bummed as well.  On many levels this sucks and the timing is specifically bad.  And then the getting over this can take weeks, I have no time for that either.

But I have learned my lesson the hard way.  I now follow instructions and take the time needed to get better!  This not being 25 anymore and bouncing back really is not right!!!

Hi Buck - looking forward to meeting you on Sat. Wondering if you have info on TInker - as in phone number and his name. I had it all but but phone was lost or stolen and I had it all on the phone contact list....thanks...I fine tune my memory but not to that detail - just where the coldest beer spots are and the time - hehehehe.Thanks

Looking forward to seeing folks Saturday. I am going to tell Greg at Flip Flop to expect 12-15 people. See ya soon. We are in Sosua!

We know of maybe 4 more people that may show.  2 for sure.  Plus us.

We had a great showing for the North Coast Meetup! A good time was had by all. I think we had about 17 people show up. And Flip Flop was a great space.

Great to hear!!!   It's good to put faces to the names and comments!

Yes, it was great to meet so many and, as Darlene says, put faces to names. Thank you Chris for getting the ball rolling and making this happen. Josefina and I enjoyed it very much. AMazing how nice it is to hear your own language spoken by so many, all of whom were having a great time. I learned more about the area and look forward to checking out other venues down the road. Thanks to all for the contact info. One never knows if or when that will come in handy.