Travel

So how would I travel from Manila to Subic? How long will it take? Also, what is there to do in that area? I am going to Philippines to find a lady. Are there plenty of single women there?

If you are going for a lady you might want to start looking online right now at such sites like Filipino Cupid to learn how to talk to them and how to eliminate scammers.  Take a bus to Subic, not sure how long a ride,  according to Bataan Transit it takes 3 hours 34 minutes.

Johnshep wrote:

So how would I travel from Manila to Subic? How long will it take? Also, what is there to do in that area? I am going to Philippines to find a lady. Are there plenty of single women there?

Hi and welcome to the forum, research here and perhaps other expat sites but your best friend can/will be google (my best friend).
Manila is a sprawling city and depending on where you start from in Manila, north or south and the time/traffic can take two and a half hours to four and a half hours in a car.
Subic area is a great place to visit/live depending on what you are looking for, going to the Phills to find a lady is a tall ask and potentially fraught with danger to the unwary.

mugtech offers good advice and I concur that one doesn't buy a new house/car/stereo or a pair of jeans without research, sorry some do and once home find they really don't fit properly,,,,,, too late in the Philippines, no returns.
Yes John there are plenty of single women here, straight up scammers, opportunists and then the genuine woman looking for a keeper. Difficult to find in the muddied waters but there.
Honestly I can find a toaster in PH. that won't rip me off but as I'm sure you are aware a woman is a totally different kettle of fish,  (kettles too get tested before you purchase and pardon the pun) depends simply on if you are looking long term/partner or just sex, no matter the country the later is achievable in all countries and at a much lower cost. Angeles City may offer more? Manila more so if you know where to look.

Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for, research  and prosper.

Cheers, Steve.