Asking for advice

I'm currently working here in bahrain for 10months. I'm thingking to file resignation because my employer and colleague are not good to me. I already tell here that I don't want to work with here anymore and of course she got angry, she tell me that I should finished atleast my 1year contract before I leave. But I was so afraid of her because Before, She tell me she will call police if I will not go home within 1hour. (I'm working as a waitress and we have free accomodation in bahrain) that time I just looking for a computer shop to print my CV.
Since before I always thingking about to look for another job because of my employer's attitude especially when she is angry And now I don't want to finished my 1year anymore. Some people around me advice, Go to LMRA talked to the staff there, and asked for advice. I'm really confuse, because I'm thingking she will sue me for not finishing my contract. Please I really need some advice.
Thank you in advance.

You can resign without finishing your contract.  That is not a problem.

Resign in writing, send it via registered mail and retain the pink slip.  Then go to LMRA and register your intent to leave.  Most probably, they will tell you to go the Ministry of labor to file a case if she is not paying your dues or not cancelling visa.   Then you can leave after the notice period. 

The only problem that can happen is that the employer may refuse to cancel the visa and mark you as absconding.  This can lead to a ban.  But that is why I am saying to file a case at MOL first and register that at LMRA.  Then you can leave without issue.

Yes even i have heard of a instance with a known person when the employer refused to cancel the visa, and even return the passport.

Things went smooth, when he sent the resignation though postal, followed by LMRA & MOL procedures.

And my another question is.
Nov 27 is my 1year here.

When is the best time to file resignation ?
- after 12months of working/last day of my visa.
Nov. 27/28
Or
- 30days before the expiration of my visa ?
Oct 29 ?

Though she said to me before , that After I finished working here for 1year. No problem you go.

Depends on your notice period. If you complete 1 year on Nov 27 and have a one month notice as per contract then resign on Oct 27 and mention in the resignation that your last day will be Nov 27.

Finish at least one year and then resign as per the notice period in the contract.

LMRA will not help you in transferring visa if you wont finish a minimum of one year and you will be at the mercy of the employer for seeking transfer.