Moving to Vietnam

Hello everyone,
My name is Rashed, and I'm considering moving abroad to live. Which Vietnam is one of the places I'm considering.
I have been reading here and there of people would like to move to start a business. In my case it's the other way around I would like to move and have something to Live from, not looking to make money rather have simple easy earthy life.
Yes of course money is important to survive and I'm willing to spend to live but not to save money!

So I would be happy to hear some ideas and advices from you people in how this can be done with some capital to invest to Live from in Vietnam to pay expenses, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help,

RashedAlqemzi wrote:

Hello everyone,
My name is Rashed, and I'm considering moving abroad to live. Which Vietnam is one of the places I'm considering.
I have been reading here and there of people would like to move to start a business. In my case it's the other way around I would like to move and have something to Live from, not looking to make money rather have simple easy earthy life.
Yes of course money is important to survive and I'm willing to spend to live but not to save money!

So I would be happy to hear some ideas and advices from you people in how this can be done with some capital to invest to Live from in Vietnam to pay expenses, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Maybe take the time to read what's already been written in the forum?

Especially this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=823006

A capital investment is possible. Put $130,000 in a certificate bank account, current rate over 7% compounded annually, nets about $750 per month, which is about the minimum* to live on in the city. In our experience, the interest isn't taxed.

* According to me. Some say otherwise as you would expect.

Thank you for the reply,
I have been i  contact with an agent to help with process  for about $2000. In establishing a LLC and all the necessary visa documents required, and the company registration process.
They saying this is the easiest way to stay in Vietnam?