UK Passport renewal

Been spending loads of time online and emailing different departments. Does anyone know how to go about renewing a UK passport in Vietnam ? Im running out of pages.
I got this reply from Consular information :
Please note that we are not involved in the issuing of Passports or UK Visas and will not respond to enquiries on these matters. Such enquiries will be deleted without forwarding. In addition, we cannot advise on Vietnamese visas. Links to help you with these are given below:

British Passport Enquiries: To apply for a British passport, please see here. For other passport enquiries, please call +44 300 222 0000.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/chan … in-vietnam

UK passports in Vietnam and Cambodia are renewed via the VFS company in HCMC.

Address is :-
UK Visa Application Centre

2nd Floor, Resco Building,

94-96 Nguyen Du Street,

Ben Nghe Ward, District 1,

Ho Chi Minh City.

Thanks Simpson, I found somewhere online it said processing time was about 6 weeks. Do you know if this is accurate ? I guess I better go there in person, do you have an email address for them so I can enquire more?

If you look up the UK government website it gives you the details of how to make an appointment to get a visa for a non uk citizen to UK. That includes an e-mail address to get an appointment and can be used to get an appointment to renew a British passport.
I found the appointment system to be difficult to use and I suggest that for renewing a British passport it is best to attend at the VFS Office in person.
You can download the application form from the UK Gov website and it also details all the information needed. Note that the form is to be completed in BLACK ink and every page in the passport including blank pages needs to be scanned and copied.
The VFS office will check your original passport and the copy to ensure that the copy is correct. They will then check the application form and if all correct will send the application to UK. They will tell you that the new passport will arrive in Vietnam in 4 to 6 weeks but in reality it is often only 10 to 14 days.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks Simpson,
For making it all clear, you taken a burden of my shoulders much appreciated.
Im sure this information will be helpful to many others.