Help me pls?

Hi! I will ask what kind of interview will do to us to get the legal capacity, my boyfriend is French pls I need your answer thanks in advance.

Very simple questions to see if you know each other well.

Easy but do not use any fixer there. They are just scum and the person conducting the interview in our case asked about it and was pleased we (my wife and me) did not make use of any.

Hi mikaelarhelger thank you for answering to my question can I know what kind of question they ask to you and to your wife?

Simple . They will ask you personal questions about your husband to be and they will ask him question about you. They want to be sure that you really know each other. They want to avoid what we call in France "grey mariage" meaning the woman wants to work in France so she gets married to a French guy just for that. They dont really know each other but there is some kind of deal between the two. Many Filipinas are like that in France. But if you really know your husband to be you should not be afraid

Some of the questions for example : how many brothers and sisters your husband to be has ? What are their names ? The job of your husband to be ? The place he is living etc. And many more. If you know him no problem ! You just have to show that you are interested by your husband. Never ever say to the french official that you want to marry your husband because you want to improve the life of your own familly in the PH ! Many Filipinas are saying that because in the PH it is acceptable. But in France no !

Ah okay thank you geolefrench I know all of the questions you are given now thank you so much!😊