Newbie in manila,Philippine

I am a newbie in Manila,the Philippines.I come here to study language.However,I also wanna enjoy here.Who wanna want to ejnoy with me ?

Hi bipngo,

Welcome. Where exactly are you staying in Manila and where are you studying?

I am studying at St.Scholastica . How about you ?

Welcome to the blog and Manila. Enjoy your stay :D

Welcome to the Philippines! How do you find the country so far? Hope you are enjoyin! ;)

Hey Bipngo,

welcome to the grp, i live in makati ......... so if some time you pass by feel free to contact me ...... may ber we can hangout sometime !!!

Just PM me !!!!

Hello Bipngo,

Welcome to the Philippines.

Ok, first off you need to be very careful in Manila. There are places there that I discourage you from visiting because they are not safe especially for you. Be extra careful with robbers and pick pockets.

Second, it is easier to get around the city with a cab/taxi, unless it is raining hard and during peak hours. Streets can get flooded and traffic can be heavily congested. Learning how to get around with MRT and LRT is beneficial. Just make sure to study the cross street first of the places you want to visit so you have an idea where to go exactly.

Lastly, it is always nice to have fun with people you know well.

Enjoy your stay and I hope you learn a lot.

Cheers,

Rei

Hi Welcome to Phils!  Hope to know you personally.  My email add:[email protected]  ;contact no: 09163185892.

Rgds,

Jhun

My cousin studies in st. scholastica... she also speaks chinese...she's a first year and maybe it would be more convenient for you if i introduce you? if you'd like...just email me at [email protected](",)

hi brother!  this is jun from manila.

GUYS! I have a meet-up proposal now is the time PM me

Welcome to the philippines! Hope you enjoy your stay, pm me if you have questions