Indian Moving from Yokohama to Kyoto

Hi,
I will be moved to Kyoto sooner for a long term project. I am looking for the information regarding an Indian community in Kyoto and in which are we can find Indian families?

Hi Ragurambala,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Try to search on the Kyoto expat network section.

Do you have any other specific questions that other members can try to help you?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi ragurambala,

Welcome to the Forum. I am not an Indian, so do not know in which part of Kyoto the Indian communities live. However, what I can tell you is that there are many Indian restaurants in Kyoto, perhaps 20 or more, which are almost certainly run by Indian nationals who have settled down in Kyoto, and therefore they would be an excellent source of information about what you are seeking. You can find their locations on google maps:

https://www.google.co.id/maps/search/ky … a=!3m1!4b1

Another source of information would be to contact the Indian Consulate in Osaka. Osaka is just 30 minutes from Kyoto by train and both cities are in the Kansai region. I am certain that the Indian Consulate in Osaka would be able to assist you in any queries that you might have with regards to Kyoto and which part of the city that your fellow countrymen live. Good luck.

Hi Shill,

Thanks for the details. I check the information with Indian Consulate.