Bellazo

info on it

Lots here

We are headed to enjoy the discovery tour at the Bellazo on 9/7.  Any thoughts?

Suggest you look back at previous subjects on this forum...and take heed to them, before making any major decisions.

got it.   tku

Also suggest that you read the info on CostaRicaLaw regarding living here legally, if you haven't already done so.

tks.  shall do.

Suggest you check out this thread for general info on buying in a development and check out ALL justagirl's posts on her problems with a certain development.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 73#4670654

Susansmc,  FYI, you cannot apply for residency based on purchasing a residence for $200+K as an 'Investor', until the building has been completed and has been documented in the National registry as the selling price. Note too, that the 'price' listed in the registry, will not be the total cost of the land plus the cost of constructing the house that you have paid out, but usually less...

We can apply  for pensianado  residency.

That's fine. I just wanted you to be aware it the info posted.

Super.  tks.

Hi,

I am a lot owner in Bellazo.  Just got back from a trip there to see how things are progressing as well as meet with the CEO and Yanin.  I want to first state that you need to not take to heart all the one sided complaints from the same person who posts over & over again. That is an isolated situation.  The team from Bellazo has been nothing but wonderful to us, very transparent, and we are now in the design & permit process. Two our our neighbors are getting ready to break ground as well.
We love the area of Bellazo and the neighboring communities within Bellazo.  If you have any further questions, please reach out to me via this post or PM me.
Thank you!

You are not being fair. You saw the house and the paperwork. Is it done?  Are their serious issues?  Be truthful, your unfairness and selling out may be your worst mistake yet

The fact that you said my home is complete discredits everything you say.

The only reason I'm even piping in is because I contacted justagirl when I was preparing for discovery tour and I was concerned. This person was available, open, emailed all documents backing up her claims and pictures of her house. I went down to stay at la garta lodge and went to see her house and took pictures. Left November 4. Terri is not giving facts. The house is not done and there is a road plowed through the yard. The roads aren't completed, she is in another community than him and we didn't see not one homeowner as we drove and walked around. Ghost town. I think it's sad that she is so available and helpful and you would say what isnt so, Terri. I took pictures for her and I've also been there over the years and the progress JUST started and not much considering how many lots they say they've sold. If it takes fifteen years to do ten homes and 6 belong to vested parties, 3 have been done for years...you do the math.

Beachgirlkc wrote:

The only reason I'm even piping in is because I contacted justagirl when I was preparing for discovery tour and I was concerned. This person was available, open, emailed all documents backing up her claims and pictures of her house. I went down to stay at la garta lodge and went to see her house and took pictures. Left November 4. Terri is not giving facts. The house is not done and there is a road plowed through the yard. The roads aren't completed, she is in another community than him and we didn't see not one homeowner as we drove and walked around. Ghost town. I think it's sad that she is so available and helpful and you would say what isnt so, Terri. I took pictures for her and I've also been there over the years and the progress JUST started and not much considering how many lots they say they've sold. If it takes fifteen years to do ten homes and 6 belong to vested parties, 3 have been done for years...you do the math.

I wonder if it is possible they showed her a completed house and told her it was justagirl's?
(By mistake, of course!) ;-D
It seems odd that if someone were moving to that development they would not check with justagirl who has posted that she has had major problems, and is offering her info in order to spare others problems.
I have to wonder...

Thank you for forwarding a copy of the latest homeowner communication, scubaterrik It is comforting to know the homeowners are supporting each other ❤️  No worries. AJ said we were supposed to get it.