9-1 Pensioner Visa

I apologize if this is wrong category. Need asap info on Apostilled documents needed, in particular the social security benefits. I am staying in Maryland presently, lived in VT. last 5 years. I thought since I am near Washington D.C. I would go to Secretary of State in person (quickest, I assume) for Apostille. My "handlers" in Cuenca are advising me I need to get in Apostilled in the last state I have lived in ???  I was under the impression that FBI & Soc. Sec benefits (federal programs) could be Apostilled w/ Secretary of state in D.C..  Time is running out I am scheduled to fly 8/31. Deb *** Thanks for any input!

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For super quick apostille turnaround contact thecservice we used.  It us not cheap but they will getbit done in 3 days.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or share the names/contact details through the private messaging system of the website. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Depending on the document, you get it apositle by the Feds (FBI report) or the actual state (marriage license, state police report). I went to the state place in person as it was close by

i just got mine back and mailed them both to Washington  the fbI, and social came back in less than 2 weeks