Advice for Upcoming Trip

Hello,
My wife and I are going to be making a trip to Panama this coming October to start checking things out. We live in the DFW area of Texas. I am a consultant in the Oil Industry. We have ~4 more years till retirement and will be making several trips to Panama before deciding where to settle. This trip I am planning on 3-4 days in the Coronado area, then 3-4 days in the Pedasi area. Any advice would be appreciated on where to stay and things to do.

Thanks,

Lance Vaughan

My husband and I moved to Jaramillo Boquete because we were tired of the hot West Texas heat. It is a neat town by the Baru Volcano. We live in the mountains where we do not even need an air conditioner and the view is fantastic. It is a little over and hours drive to a beach. So glad we retired here in March.

I do not know about any of the other places you mentioned but we are also close to the Costa Rica boarder. Good luck.

Thanks Jeanineb6,
I hear ya on the West Texas heat. My office is in Midland and I am there two weeks every month. We will be making another trip after the first of the year to check out where y'all are living, as well as David.
Thanks again.