WARNING - UK BANKS

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MY UK BANK, SANTANDER, THAT BECAUSE I LIVE IN KAZAKHSTAN I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE FROM THE UK AND YOU INTEND TO MANAGE A UK BANK ACCOUNT WHILE YOU ARE IN KAZAKHSTAN!!!!! They have not said they are closing the account, they just said I will not be able to access it. Disgusting!!!!!!

The reason they gave was CLEARLY stated as, 'because of the country you live in' which they know very well to be Kazkhstan. I can prove this if anybody doubts me (although I don't log on here so often).

STOP PRESS. Today I attempted to check my balance on that account and it has disappeared - with all the funds. Seriously, you may think, 'it won't happen to me,' but it might, Santander have blocked me from using their services after 11 years in Kazakhstan, because, they said, 'I live in Kazkahstan'. I am thinking right now - $2,000 down the toilet !!!!!!!! You may earn more than me, that sum was for me 10 years' savings, if you are on a decent salary and you can set more aside than I can, good luck keeping it.

That is because they traced your IP and  it shows that you are in KZ, use Tor Browser (or Brave Browser ) and they won't be able to see or trace your IP,or get a UK vpn service and this way the IP would show that you are within the UK ,send them an email saying that you are traveling and not actually living here in Almaty and it should work
This is annoying I know, but no one can access UK ITV services or watch UK live tv from outside that retard country   
Good luck