Motorbikes in Kazakhstan

I am moving to Kazakhstan next week and have been trying to find out if there are any motorbike dealers in Kazakhstan?
I am looking really for enduro/offroad.
If anyone knows please get in touch.

I moved just a month ago. First i was planning to have a motorbike also but after i saw how  crazy are drivers i postponed it:) anyway if you still wanna drive motorbike you may check second hand prices on olesa.kz
hope it will help

kolesa.kz

LUC14N wrote:

I am moving to Kazakhstan next week and have been trying to find out if there are any motorbike dealers in Kazakhstan?
I am looking really for enduro/offroad.
If anyone knows please get in touch.

Depends on where exactly you are moving. If Almaty is the place, then check out motomart.kz for used bikes,  silkoffroad.kz for tours or you can rent bikes from them as well. Guys at silkoffroad can put you in touch with the group of enduro riders to hang out with. I usually ride with these guys.

Or kolesa.kz would be the place to look for bikes in all other parts of the country.

If yoг need more info re enduro in Almaty pls email me at 7115235@gmail.com,

cheers
Alex

I'm not sure about Almaty being safe for motorcycles due to local car drivers being tottal assholes on the road. BUT, if ur in Astana, u will enjoy riding there in the summer. The roads r very good and traffic is trivial. I moved for work there last July and got myself an R1. Being a hardcore motorcycle freak, coming from Belgium. I especially enjoyed a 250km highway stretch from Astana to Borovoe. I was amazed by the quality of the pavement. Flyin at 300 clicks I could bearly feel any speed so smooth it was. No cars and NO cops! )) and if ur into enduro and motoX ull find local prairies a delight to hike about with off-track roads, small lakes.

Im riding through Kazakhstan from around the 10-july-2011, twowheeladventure.net and wonder if anyone can lend a hand with with places to see, eat at, and roads to ride down?