Day trader considering moving to san jose

i am a day trader who lives in NYC who is considering moving to Costa Rica I have the following questions

1 I assume I can live very well on 100,000 USD a Year even assuming flying to New York for me, my wife and son twice a year.

2 Is their reliable high speed internet so I can trade?

3 I might be interested in training a few bright kids how to trade.  Would i be able to find a decent number of smart, ambitious collage students who would work for a low salary but the chance to make 75,000 or better?  Would $1000 a month be enough for my trainees to survive on?  Also a typical graduate in CR know english?

Hi...I have been an expat down here since 2001. I have a travel and real estate consulting business.  Yes on $100,000 you can live very well, as long as you don't seclude yourself in an "expat enclave" like Escazu and pay U.S. prices (or worse) for everthing.  Many come here and make that mistake because those areas have more of the look and feel they are accustomed to. There is fairly reliable high speed around the San Jose area where you will definitely want to be with that type of business) either with cable (Amnet) or DSL (Racsa). $1,000 per month is a great salary here.  I pay on average to my guys about that (commissions make it a little better). There are plenty of bright young individuals desiring to work....you will not find any locals who are familiar with the U.S. stock market or financial system.  That will have to be taught. Call me anytime if you would like to discuss further (1-866-424-6439).

Pura Vida,

Scott

I have been living here for 6 years on 12k a year, and I live great!!!!!!!
my son doesn't go to the top schools, which are country day or european school or link, but we live great!

Internet is very reliable and i can guarantee that there will be lots of people interested in learnign about day trading.

saucysalsita.blogspot.com

To Mrmoose,

I understand this reply is two years late but still thought I'd take a shot in the dark and see what happens.  I'm interested in becoming a trader and would be interested in becoming one of your students. If you get this message and is still in Costa Rica, please let me know how I can get in touch with you. my email [email protected].

Thanx

Hi,
My wife and I are moving to Costa Rica soon. ( mid 2021).
I am a day trader and will continue there. I saw your post and was interested in how you are doing. Any info would be welcome.
Take care
Kevin
[link moderated]