Philippina to get visa to tunisa

hello 
im jean from philippines i  live in qatar now and i have my husbund in tunisa he send me visit peaper and i give to tunisian embbsy in qatar now sqty 11 days no reply ...i ask how  long need time the visa or i can travel coz i see in intrnet no requird visa to philippines to go tunisia ...i wont answer please
thnks

azert012
Today 19:36:41

good evrning Jean no you do not need no visa for 30 days only where you want stay longer you must get a visa
or settlement visa 13A
where you must live in philippines for three years on a probationary period and must get a new visa every year for threes years on the third year you can apply for 13A settlement
Jean I am been doing this

Rergards

u means i can travel to tunisa any time just for 3 months!!!

Jean, are you a citizen of Tunesia as your profile says?

yes ...coz my frind olso we us ..u have idea for this please to i come to tunisia without visa

azert012
Today 20:00:19
jean
i am only refering to live in philippines only

regards

I'd get your husband to talk to the Tunisian govt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_re … e_citizens

This might help:

Visa Requirements for Philippine Passport Holders – Tunisia (Tunisian Republic)
Filipinos must obtain visas before traveling to Tunisia. This visa requirement is applicable to Filipinos visiting Tunisia for touristic, employment, education purposes and short- or long-term stays. They must apply for their visas prior to travel, as visas are not obtainable upon arrival at the ports of entry.
General Requirements:
Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of the visa being applied for.
1 passport size photograph.
Copy of airline tickets or itinerary.
Upon arrival in Tunisia, Filipinos will be asked to show their Philippine passports and these will need to be valid for at least 6 months beyond their departure date from Tunisia, as well as proof of purpose of visit, and tickets for their return or onward travel. Proof of sufficient funds may be required so it is advised that Filipinos prepare this as well.
Filipinos may lodge their applications for a Tunisian visa at the Embassy of Tunisia Indonesia, which has jurisdiction over the Philippines. However, the visa requirements may change without prior notice and Filipinos are advised to obtain the most current information by first contacting the Tunisian Consulate in Manila.
Embassy of Tunisia, Indonesia
Wisma Dharmala Sakti, 11th Floor Jl. Jenderal Sudriman No.32
P.O. Box 6435 – Jakarta 10064
Jakarta
Indonesia
Telephone: (+62-21) 570-3432 / 570-4220
Fax: (+62-21) 570-0016
Email: [email protected]
Tunisian Consulate
506 Heritage Bldg., 1851 A.Vasquez St.
Malate
Manila
Philippines
Telephone: (+63-2) 523-9984
Fax: (+63-2) 523-9984

Thank u.... But already I give all the peaper to embassy tunisian in Qatar.... How long time need ti prepare the visa

I think I saw the post of your BF in a Tunisian Forum asking for help for the same issue, and he said that you are awaiting for the visa for over 3 weeks. That is normal and there is nothing you can do. Visa process will take 3-4 weeks for the first time visitors like for your side, In case of a returning visitor, it will take less than a week.

Thank u brother... But my bf he have frind worck in département he ask hem and they said to hem the visa already ready.... But still now the embassy not call me to get my visa... Like this need one week coz this information get befor eid....

As long as you don't get a heart attack by visiting Tunisia ( it s not the touristic place that you imagine, and the life style is away behind the Philippines)  the reet will be so easy. Getting residence I. Tunisia is limited to those who are in the country but may take up to 2 years of process. Life is slow there and there are no activity for women. I hope you enjoy your trip, and if you have questions about living there, please let me know

Thank for ur reply.... But I u not answer of my questions....