Best Dentist / Orthodontist for Invisalign (Clear Braces) in Riyadh

I've been searching online for reviews or any kind of guidance from others who have gotten Invisalign (clear braces) in Riyadh, but so far no luck.

If you or anyone you know has gotten this done, if they can share their experience and also recommend a good orthodontist (dentist) in Riyadh or Dammam, that would be great.

Thank you!

No replies so far so thought I'd reply myself to my own question lol .... since I was able to get somewhat an idea on this topic ... thought it might help others in the future

Well, tbh I visited one of the official providers of invisalign in Riyadh (from the invisalign website) and let me tell you the prices I was quoted was outrageous in comparison to where I was living before (in Turkey).

I got my invisalign braces from Turkey at maybe 1/4th of the price that was quoted to me here.

If you're looking for dependable invisalign provider (official one) in Turkey let me know. Health tourism is booming there as the services they provide are professional and very high standard at a very good price!