A separate interview before posting the marriage banns

hello everyone,
Does anyone tried to have a separate interview for example the girl will be interviewd in the French embassy in Manila and the Fiance will be interviewd in his local town hall? if so, I hope you could could share your experience

I hope I could get response,thanks

Questions are commons and pretty easy if you know each other. (and if you're already known at the embassy / try to have previous Schengen visa(s) before / ...)

Such as: spell the name/firstname of your bf, how did you meet/where? what's his job? which company? where does he live? how much does he get? Got childrens? how many time physically together/how many trip to see each other/where? Favorite movie/singer/..., mole on body / ... firstname of family members / ...)
Boring and easy questions if you know each other...

examples: (you can find more on google)
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/v … ons-asked/

They'll also ask questions that you can't answer... Well I mean, there's no way you might be able to answer.
That's no big deal at all. The goal is to see how you react.
So just be honest with them and try your best.

Tip:
Avoid saying: "I don't know, please next question.", better say:
oh well, *** thinking ***
I'm not sure at 100% at all, but knowing my bf pretty well, I would say xxxxx. That's suit him, definitely, but I may be wrong + big smile/face to convince them
==> you admit you don't really know, but you tell them you know him enough to be able to answer. (of course, don't do that at every questions............................... most of the time you need to be able to answer easy questions in a straightforward way...)

The way your body/face react is also important.
==> You must proof you're no liar that can be trusted and you really know each other.

==> Be at ease, relax and just keep cool ;)

But, ..........
They can shift to any more detail question if something's wrong.
And they might start talking about hardcore subject if they have any doubt... (favorite sexual position, and so one...)
The goal is to shock, so you'll answer without thinking.

Play the game with your boyfriend a lot before the interview, you'll see it's really fun :D
#goodluck

this is very helpful,
But did you ever happen to know about the the situation where a Filipina was being interviewd in the French embassy in Manila for her wedding in France and the French fiancé was interviewed in his local town hall before posting the Marriage banns? Did you know someone who tired this?

Well, replace Filipina by Vietnamese, and French by Belgian, and wedding in France by living together in Belgium, and that's my own story :D
Except we both did the interview at the Belgian Embassy at the same time, but in separate room (obviously)

Questions are the same in any Schengen State...
They just want to make sure you don't try to fake your relationship and try to have resident papers to live in Europe, by using your bf that you might abuse...
=> you both are suspicious and so, they'll ask questions to make sure you don't fake your story.

Your boyfriend will probably have to go to the police station for the interview, and they'll send their report to the French Embassy in Manila... and then, they'll compare the answers.