Work in the Philippines with sponsorship

Hello

My name is Fineas. I am from the UK and looking for work in the Philippines with sponsorship. Focused around Manila. Anybody on these forums got any tips?

What special skills do yoh have for which there are no Filipinos qualified in same?  Otherwise you will not find work in the Philippines.  Have you ever been to the Philippines?

Do you speak any other languages besides English?

In your introduction you say   'I work well in fast paced and innovative environments'.
Hard to find that in the Philippines .....

Try to make online search on a UK based company here, offer your skills.

Try to seek advice from british chamber here in the philippines they might know a company for you

Good Luck

mugtech wrote:

What special skills do yoh have for which there are no Filipinos qualified in same?  Otherwise you will not find work in the Philippines.  Have you ever been to the Philippines?

I have been to the Philippines multiple times in the recent years. It is also where my partner lives. I want to make it there with a work VISA on my own merits (not a marriage VISA). To work hard in a country and culture that I respect and admire and make my own way. I do not hold a degree so that may put me at a disadvantage. I have almost 10 years in CSR related fields from sales, IT, Administration, client relationship, recruitment etc

HelpyDandy wrote:

There is a lot of options if you want to be a part of a radio field in Philippines: https://ph.jobsora.com/jobs-radio I started out there too and I liked how much experience I got that helped me with journalism in the future. I definitely recommend it.

Checking these now. Thank you. Are there any other tips you would recommend for this?

mikaelarhelger wrote:

Do you speak any other languages besides English?

Not as of yet in a meaningful way but started learning Tagalog

elisse79 wrote:

Try to make online search on a UK based company here, offer your skills.

Try to seek advice from british chamber here in the philippines they might know a company for you

Good Luck

Going to drop some messages to them today. Thank you :)

Gurl, Your refering to Phineas and Ferb