Permit to bring wife and children to the KSA

Hello,
I am an Indonesian, 33 years old, currently married to a Saudi-American, 32 years old, and living in Arizona with my green card. We got married at 2015, and we have 2 kids. I used to live and work in the KSA for 10 years, before I moved to the US.. My husband is currently working and living in the US.
My question is, we would like to visit his family in the KSA, but my iqama (from my previous job) is no longer valid. We got married in the US and in Indonesia, but we have to gain permission to legalize our marriage in the KSA.
Is there someone I can talk to or a website I can look for information on this matter? Both my husband and I can't speak/read Arabic (he was born in Jeddah, but raised in the US until he's an adult and he moved to KSA for 3 years before we got married and moved back to the US). And most of the website I visited is in Arabic.

Sorry for the long post.
Thank you very much..

The long to short of an answer i can give you now, is visit the Saudi Arabia Embassy to the states and ask for the requirements. Am pretty sure your husband can get knowledge on how to legalize your marriage so that Saudi Arabia can recognized it.

It might be a long procedure, but it is attainable.

Good Luck.