Mawazine rabat

Hey all

I was planning to go to rabat to see final day of Mawazine music festival where shakira will perform live. I dont have much friends in rabat so i use this platform to ask anyone out there who might be interested in spending this saturday in awesome way.
It will be 2 fold fun, makin friends as well as watching grand finale of this magnificent music festival.

Ps: please also suggest me a hotel just near the venue in case you have idea. i will be glad to accept any offer to share hotel room with me in case u are arriving from other city or any invitation to stay at home if u r from rabat, an excellent company is assured in return, just that i wanna use this opportunity to socialize as much as i can.

Cheers :)

Hi shahrukh khan, :)

I hope you'll make lots of new contacts.

Enjoy well.

hey ppl, reply soon if interested, just 2 days to go..anybody livin in rabat interested to go there? i heard so much of this festival, gotta see this

i haheard that shakira is not coming to mawazine, instead, she will be going to attend the game: barcelona vs manchester as we all know her boyfriend plays for barcelona and the game will be on saturday. i dont know if its true or not but thats what i read.

thanks for the info but i was really going to get the feeling of this festival, big crowd, huge platform and lovely moroccans, wat better to see !