Looking to make some Moroccan or expat friends in Rabat!

Hi everyone!

I'm an American who has just moved to Rabat after spending a year in Ouarzazate.  I would very much like to meet some people here, Moroccans and expats both! I'm a nice guy and would love to have a coffee with any interested people, so shoot me a message!

Looking forward to meeting some cool people ;)

Sam

Hello Sam.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

BONJOUR SAM welcome SUR RABAT

Thank you and merci bcp :)

You're welcome Sam! I hope you're enjoing life here!
Have fun , learn everything you can about Morocco and Try to visit another cities .

Hi, Sam,

I have finally made it to Rabat.  If you're still here, I, too, am looking to get to know some people.  I'm an older woman (70...I don't care who knows it)with a very young heart and mind.  I've been living in central Mexico until recently.  If you would like to have coffee or something and chat, that would be great.  I do Spanish/English telphonic interpreting with a Vonage phone, but my schedule is flexible.

My cell phone # is: 651 68 87 24, but email is probably best ([email protected]).

Best,
Alexa Herrington

Hey,
I'm halima from rabat i like to meet new people if u still interested call me in 0666022579.
BR

Hi sbrown, if you still interesting let's meet some week end and have fun, you can e-mail me anytime, see you

Hello everybody!

I think it would be good idea if all the expatriates on this blog (as well as non-expatriates living in Rabat) can gather for a dinner to know each other.

I suggest tomorrow (Thursday, October 18th) around 21h. For the place...I have no prefernce, so it's up to you!

We need feedback ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi Brown, i'm new in Rabat too if u're still intersted here's my number : 06 79 01 02 15 .

hi my friend sbrown
i just advice to be careful, there are some "profesional making friendhood blogeur users"  here-girl especially-, and they lurks for every new one to propose for him telephone or cultural meeting, and the reality is draging and doing useless things!
Friendly /Anouar/Ouarzazate.

Any friendly People here :-)
i am in town.
Open minded guy here

anyone interested Text me for a Cafe : 0660613529'

cheers