New in Rabat. Desperately looking for a flat and friends ;)

Hi all,

I'm a young professional guy from Spain. I'm attempting to settle in Rabat for a period of one or two years. I'm desperately looking for an appartment to rent in districts such as Agdal, Hassan, Centre Ville, Oudaias, or Medina. I'm trying to find a not-very-big appartment with two rooms (bedroom and living room). Furnished or part-furnished appartments are preferred.

So,

Does anyone know of anyone who's got appartments to rent or any way to find something affordable?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I've been staying in the hotel for more than 12 nights...

I take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself to everyone in Rabat. It would be nice to meet some English speaking people to hang out with and share a conversation over a coffee (or tea).

Peace and thanks!!

Hi gcasas, and welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you should also post in the Rabat classifieds ?

Hi,

Choose the area you want and go around asking the doormen if there are any apartments available in their buildings. If there's not, they'll know of others near by. I found an apartment first afternoon looking this way (looked at about 8, took the final one).

Best,

Gretchen

0665828733. This is a phone number of one of my friends in Rabat. Call him and aske him. You can tell him that Khalilou remax gave you his number.

Welcome to Rabat !
I sent you two links to sites where you can look for flats to rent.
Send me a message if you'd like to hang out sometime !

From January, we have a free room in a nice riad in the medina. Costs: 2'000 MDH. Its a very quiet and peacefull place. Furniture included.
I am a 25 year old guy from Switzerland. My friend is 27 from Tanger. We are both working in Rabat.

We're looking for an openminded person, who appreciate good conversations, spending time together and share some parts of daily life.
If u're interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi,

Try [Moderated] to make new friends in Rabat

See ya

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)