Self drive van from the UK?

Hi

We are moving to Malta at the end of April and are wanting to hire a van one way from London to Malta if possible.

Does anyone know of any self drive van companies I could do this with?

Thanks in advance

Hi
Think about shipping. We shipped 3 .5cu m from Liverpool to Malta for to door. I took 2 weeks. The guys collected all the items loose took them to a warehouse and palleted them. Total price GBP2000

The better option is to rent a container from one of the shipping companies. All the international car rental companies have extra charges for a vehicle rented in one country and being returned in another country. I would compare the price for shipping a small container with the price for a rental van for at least one week. It will take about 4 days of driving and in Italy the fuel is not cheap and there are fees for using the motoway.(autostrada)

You could just buy heavy duty corrugated PalBoxes in the UK, pack them yourself and ship using Maltapost Send On. A cubic meter box on a pallet with a weight of around 200 kg and a value of around €500 would be approx €210 Inc insurance. You would have to arrange to get them to the depot in the UK but you could either hire a van for the local run or the carrier used by Maltapost would probably collect.

Consider shipping, we got a 20ft container through Express Trailers in Luqa and it cost us just over €3000 euros back in 2016 inclusive of insurance. Door to door service.
We drove our car over, with tolls, ferries and fuel that cost us nearly €1500, took 3 days and we drove through the night from Calais to Levorna, it was exhausting. Then we had an overnight in Pozzallo in Sicily because the ferry only ran in the morning. A van will cost more on the ferries and the road coming out of Palermo was horrendous in our car, I wouldn't want to do it in a van.

I am moving back home imminently.  I want a big van def drive from Uk to makta and back 
Can anyone help or know of a company that does this let us drive 
I wait to hear from you Deborah