Calling visa for nigerian citizen

Hello guys,

Sorry for creating a new thread, but couldn't find more info on the topic.
My future wife and me are planning to go to Bali for our honeymoon.I made a big mistake and booked everything (flights+hotel) because of good prices and didn't actually think it is so hard to get a tourist visa.
Long story short, my wife is a Nigerian citizen and after contacting the embassy, they said she needs a sponsor from Indonesia for a calling visa.We tried finding an agent, but until now we're not successful.Wrote to the hotel too, maybe they could help, but still didn't get an answer.The booking is for 3rd June and we are running out of time...Could someone help us find a reliable agent?Or any other suggestion would be appreciated as we are running out of options
Thanks in advance!

Hi Radu,

Visa option for nigerian passport holder can be indeks b211 or indeks d212.

Purpose can be:

Leisure ,Tourism
Social

Requirements:
both scanned passport
ticket booking
hotel booking

if you need help.please pm me.

xheers,
rick

Radu_B wrote:

Hello guys,
Sorry for creating a new thread, but couldn't find more info on the topic.

No worries - the forum is here to help people.

Radu_B wrote:

My future wife and me are planning to go to Bali for our honeymoon....... my wife is a Nigerian citizen and after contacting the embassy, they said she needs a sponsor from Indonesia

She does, but the good news is agents are a plenty so it should be easy to find one - shop around for best price.

LINK

I think this is the form but that needs checking. However, it will give you a good idea of what is required

https://www.kemlu.go.id/abuja/en/layana … 20form.pdf

I'm NOT recommending these people as I have absolutely no idea who they are, but they quote a price that'll get you started on shopping around

http://visaforbali.com/service/social-visa-b-211

These have another price

https://balibusinessconsulting.com/en/s … 2-800-000/

Thank you both for your help.We are trying now a different approach with a former university colleague of my wife which is Indonesian.Anyway will keep you posted on the progress.
Fingers crossed! :)

Thanks,

Radu

Any Indonesian can act as a sponsor so that's likely to save you all the agent's fees

Hi Radu, how is the progress of your visa? Do you finally get it with agent or Indonesian citizen? I am also looking information about this. I applied last month and attending clearance house interview but it was failed. I am sponsor my Somali friend.

Hi,

Unfortunately we needed to let it go because the agent was way too expensive (cheapest was 750 USD) and the Indonesian citizen told us after more investigations that it will be too hard to get and the chances of success are small.It's quite a shame some nations need to suffer this kind of treatment just because of some few unlawful people, but it is what is...

Radu_B wrote:

...the Indonesian citizen told us after more investigations that it will be too hard to get and the chances of success are small. ...

Does one need to present proofs of financial status (such as bankbook) before he/she can be a sponsor of visa?

yes they do, but i can't remember now the amount.Hope this helps