Kitas telex visa collection

Hi,
I have just received an email from my agent telling me I can go to the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore to collect my telex/kitas with a document they have attached.

I am confused as to what I need to take, do I need to take just my passport, the telex letter, authorisation letter and photo or do I need to also take a copy of all of the documents submitted with the kitas application?  Thank you

I found over time it's best to take everything you can think of, and photocopies of the lot.
Then add your birth certificate, marriage certificate, and everything you probably won't need.
If you have them, you can show them - If you leave them at home, you have a long trip to get them.

Added - I scan everything and pop them in my phone's memory, then I can email, WA or whatever send them to anyone that might ask, or just send them to a printer for a hard copy.

Thank you, makes sense!

U need just passport, the letter sent from ur agent (must be the telex approval from the immigration in Jakarta) and two pics.
For sure ur agent gave to u the contact of their agent in Singapore, that u have to call to make an apointment (usually before 11.00 AM, so u can have ur passport back around 05 PM, in time ta take the last flight to Bali), so ask to him size and backgraund of the pics.

Oh, yes, forgot.
If they say it's take a day, allow a couple in case of problems. It's easier to stay in a hotel a night or two rather than have flights booked and waste them.
Treat it as a short break.

Fred wrote:

Oh, yes, forgot.
If they say it's take a day, allow a couple in case of problems. It's easier to stay in a hotel a night or two rather than have flights booked and waste them.
Treat it as a short break.

I already did it 3 times in a one day run, zero problems at all as many people I know, but of course could be a good occasion to visit another country for someone who have time to do it,

You just need your passport, 2x photo with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm), sgd 280.

Pass to you agent at 9am and collect after 3pm.

Your passport will come back with a vitas. Single entry. You can work in Indonesia.

You need to enter Indonesia and complete your kitas with multiple entry. Do not leave Indonesia before you get your kitas or you have to repeat the process.

Can I please clarify... After submitting all documents whilst in Indonesia, receiving telex approval from Jakarta, (around two weeks or so) going to Singapore to collect visa; am I able to then go directly back to Indonesia to begin my residency there - instead of having to return to my country at all?

Mendaki000 wrote:

Can I please clarify... After submitting all documents whilst in Indonesia, receiving telex approval from Jakarta, (around two weeks or so) going to Singapore to collect visa; am I able to then go directly back to Indonesia to begin my residency there - instead of having to return to my country at all?

The rules say you must leave Indonesia, but any country will do, including Singapore if that's where you will pick up the telex.

Mendaki000 wrote:

Yes u can, but when u come back to Indonesia, u have to start the procedure with immigration office to get ur Kitas.

Yes you can enter Indonesia directly from Singapore once you got the telex visa. However its a single entry visa.

You have to get your multiple entry kitas in Indonesia.