Want to move to Egypt.

Hi,
I am interested in moving to Egypt from Canada, and would like to know more about Egypt.

1) cost of living rent or buy a house/ acreage/ farm land etc.
2) how much per month or per week food/ utilities electricity, natural gas, etc.
3) how much to buy a car, and to fuel a car tank * fill up).
4) Visas, I am a born Egyptian from Egyptian parents but never been to Egypt, so do I need any visas?? I have my retirement pension from Canada. I am not retired yet but will take an early retirement when it happens.

I speak, read write fluently English, French and Italian, I speak very very broken Arabic cannot read or write.

Can you please enlighten me on how to learn about all these question I need to know??
Thank you
[email protected]

ahmed male 30 years old want to be your friend my email [email protected]   my cell phone in egypt 0112525232 when you arrive contact me or send me email now to can help you ...what r u doing her in egypt to can help you i'll do all my effort to be happy in egypt and process your work i'll help u freely  because i'm valunteer  in helping egyptian and foriegner tourist...hope to hear from you soon by my email [email protected]