Looking for friends in Hilversum!

Hello everyone!

I have just signed up to this website and I am really eager to meet new people and learn about everyones experiences living in The Netherlands so far!

Me and my partner Luke moved to The Netherlands last week, and we have found a place in the centre of Hilversum.

My next mission is to find a job...but also find friends too! So I thought this would be a good starting point :)

Please let me know if you live nearby and interested in getting to know eachother!

Kind Regards

Joanne x

Hello Joanne!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hi girls..

I know im rather late with this reply but better late than never right?

Hope your already making some friends out here in Holland and that you are enjoying your stay here. Anyway ill just get to the point.

My background may be a little different than yours, im an aussie born in the Netherlands, then moved to Australia just to move back to holland a few years later. I've been here for 14 years now so i know where to go and what to look at.

I live in the Hilversum area, in Amersfoort to be precise, so if u ever feel like having a coffee just to see the place or just for the sake of it, you are welcome! If you just have some questions dont hesitate to contact me.. :)