Looking for friends in Breda/Dordrecht/Rotterdam area

Hi all!  My name is Victoria, I'm an American living in Breda who's looking to meet some friends.  I love reading, cooking/baking, sewing, traveling, movies- I'm up for anything!  I've lived in Breda for 4 years with my Dutch boyfriend, speak ok Dutch (my job is in English, so it's hard to practice!) have two adorable pet rabbits, no kids, and work for an international fashion company.  Would love to meet some awesome people to grab a drink, hang out, or whatever floats our boats.  =)

Take care!
Victoria

Hi Victoria!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi! Nice to meet you :)

I don't leave in Breda but I'm pretty close to it. I live close to Eindhoven, and I'm also looking for some friends although i have some but they are dutch so I need to be in touch with peruvians or else from other countries like you ;)
I also live with my boyfriend, I'm almost 8 months here, studying and working currently. So if you wanna hang out or visit Eindhoven would be nice. Stay in touch!
Diana

Hello, my name is Fahnny! I live in Milan now, but I must go to Breda in 5 or 6 months. I think is important to meet and share us experiences!

Hi to all,

i live in Veghel which is between Eindhoven and Den Bosch. I am stuck in Veghel for the summer and waiting for September to come and start my studies again.

I am 26 and i originally come from Greece. I have been in the Netherlands for 3 years now and i was studying in Groningen.

Since i left Groningen and i came here, i don't know anyone and i don't speak Dutch.

So, if someone wants to do something, anything i am up for it.

Eindhoven, Den Bosch, Uden, Helmond all these cities are close to me.

See ya,

DudeInNl

Brabant is a very nice region! We live there!

Hi all, I am Portuguese 45 Yold living in Dordrecht since February. I don't speak Dutch, only Portuguese, French, English and Spanish. I like to travel, visit places & museuns, meet people, learn about others cultures, few drinks with friends, food and all the good things of life.

regards

vitor

hi victoria, ian here live near to breda (20 mins drive)working more than 15 years here, parttime tattooing, your welcome to get in touch if you want

Hi everyone, I am an expat in Rotterdam. i am also looking to meet people around this area. Fortunately Holland is quite small, and very well connected by train everywhere. I am working here since July and I will be participating in this activity - joining.com/activity/747/ maybe you could find it interesting to come and hangout as well with some drinks haha :) Do you usually have plans for the weekend?