Fiance visa

Hello everyone, especially sa mga taga pilipinas.sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako kung pano at ano ang unang kailangan asikasuhin para sa fiance visa..  my partner will apply fiance visa for me and di ko po alam kung anong pang kailangan aside sa (birth certificate,cinomar,id's) na ipapadala sa kanya at kailangan ko rin ba yung mga papel..sana po ay matulungan nyo ako..maraming salamat po!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

As this is an anglophone forum you have to stick to the English language only.
This is the only way to stimulate the participation of everyone and to be able to follow. Others can have the benefits from it as well.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you..:)  i just want to ask how to get a fiance visa and what papers should be needed to process for it.. is MVV and Fiance visa are the same?My partner will be the one to apply it for me.. i just want know what more papers should be needed.. thank you

Your finance can check out the www.ind.nl which route is betterfor you.
He can also go to the city hall of the municipality where he lives to get more details.

Of course you can check out the website too but he's the one who must apply and the communication is faster and easier when he ask around.

MVV is part of the fiancée visa process for nationals of those countries to who it applies; as Primadonna has said, the IND website is the best place to start.

Thank you so much primadonna and cynic.. :)

You're welcome and good luck.