Resort business

Hey guys. My first post here. Thank you all for sharing exellent information with us. Great forum and great people.
I am from Russia and i hope to move to Philipine soon. I have 10 yrs experience at food retail and catering busines so i want to try a resort busines in Ph.
Could you guys advise me some good locations and info on operating the resort. Thank you for reading this post.

Try Boracay or Puerto Galera.

Thank you sir. Great advise for me. I think about PG as well be cause of the cheaper prices. But whats about Panglao and Tagaytay is it worth?

Alex Bull wrote:

Thank you sir. Great advise for me. I think about PG as well be cause of the cheaper prices. But whats about Panglao and Tagaytay is it worth?

Have no idea.

Panglao has many resorts so there is a lot of competition.. A friend just built a beautiful one facing the sea. Took 4 or 5 years. Opened fairly recently and I notice his prices are already being discounted on booking.com.

That being said, there are times when it's hard to find a good mid range hotel up to western standards, so maybe there is more opportunity. I'm talking about $40-80 USD. Plenty of low end and high end rooms available..

I notice Moalboal and Dumaguete are also often booked up in the mid-range. Just my experience.

Thank you sir for your reply. I guess i do some different price range rooms for an alternative.