New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Yes i live in italy ,am  i dont have job am looking for job and look for place to stay ...i dont have any place to stay ..pls u guys should hlpe me pls🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi Asha
I am Irish, living about an hour South of Bari.
Moved one year ago and have settle in really well into the little village of Selva di Fasano at the top of the Itria Valley.
Wanted to reach out to you and to wish you the best for your move.
Veronica.

Hi Elisa
Have you come to visit Southern Italy Yes?
I live in a village called Selva di Fasano on the top of the Itria Valley. I am Irish and am one year in Puglia.
It is wonderful.
Please get in touch if you wish.
Veronica.

RE: Portland OR.  I lived off the Carman Dr. exit 291 south of town. Was in Portland constantly. Great town, but in the last 6 years the congestion and housing prices have become a huge issue. Last time I was there, 2017 during the eclipse, I was shocked at the constant log jam on the I-5 and how tedious it was to get around. Alberta St. was filled with people, even on a quiet Sunday afternoon.  Italy is much more tranquilo, easy-going.

Hi everyone

I am an Australian expat with an Italian husband and a 18 month old baby boy. We are looking to move back to Puglia but are unsure of where to choose; Ostuni or Martina Franca....can anyone who lives in those areas and has children let me know what it is like there and facilities for children and hospitals for giving birth etc? We used to live in Monopoli and its a beautiful town but the local hospital was not amazing. We really want to make the right choice that is the best for the upbringing of our children - any honest opinions greatly appreciated! :)

Hi, I am from Greece .I am moving in Palermo,Italy for some personal reasons and i would like to have a job.
The ideal is going to be to find a job in my field in IT as network administrator .I am almost to take my degree(on June) .i would like to be trained in my field because i don't have any experience yet.
But even i don't find a job in that field it's okey. 
I speak English and Greek .
I don't speak any Italian (but i am trying to learn, i already start some lessons) and i was wondering if it's possible to get a job without any knowledge of the language. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Hi there! I´m new to this forum and very curious about Italy. I´m a retired US military living in Brazil but would like to know more about Piedmont and the Alto Adige area of Italy. I´d be glad to have Italian friends/contacts or anyone who already live in Italy.

Thanks.

robal

Hello everyone, my name is César and I have an interest in going to Italy to live and work there, I don't know how the situation is to get a job right now, which I would appreciate if you can give me your opinions, no matter the city I know that all of Italy It is beautiful :) so I am open to listen to recommendations, Im a professional in marketing and commercial management, I also have studies in graphic design, my native language is Spanish but I can understand the Italian language, and learn it fast since it is a language similar to mine. I will appreciate you can give me advice, thanks ;)

Welcome.

Hello my names Julia
Myself and my husband moved to Italy in July . We live near Pontremoli in Tuscany. Our big plan is to open a b&b . Currently we are renovating a liberty villa and hope to open after 12 months or so . Where are you moving to ? When do you come ?
All the best for your adventure
Julia

Jacktherunaway wrote:

Hello my names Julia
Myself and my husband moved to Italy in July . We live near Pontremoli in Tuscany. Our big plan is to open a b&b . Currently we are renovating a liberty villa and hope to open after 12 months or so . Where are you moving to ? When do you come ?
All the best for your adventure
Julia

Welcome Julia and enjoy the forum.

Hi Julia, nice to meet you. I don't know to whom your comment is directed but can you tell me a little more about your project? are you going to need people to work? If the answer is positive, can you comment people for what functions you need and when would you be starting your project?

greating and my best wishes :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880449

Thanks!

Closed