New members of the England forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi everyone! I am Will from Manchester, but I keep traveling from Blackpool to Derby due to work stuff. I am new to this forum and looking forward to meeting expats or locals in these places I mentioned. Thank you.

Hello my name is Shirly and I am considering moving to England if I can obtain a suitable job. I am the mother of one an 11 year old girl and hi am trying to provide a better opportunity for her to do her studies. I am from Trinidad and the educational system in England is much similar to ours here. In fact via research it has shown that your educational system is much more advanced. So I have joined your company to meet others who.may have experienced England's education and can assist me in searching for a job opportunity and at the same time tell me more about the schools over there. Thank you for this opportunity and your warm welcome.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I'm assuming you don't have any right to a UK passport.  That being so, to be honest, you will struggle.  You will need a Work Permit to work in the UK and they are currently very restrictive as to who can get one.  At the top of this England Forum is a post titled "NON EU CITIZENS APPLYING FOR A UK WORK VISA"; this link will take you there.

I suggest you read it and the link to the current UK Gov site.  Once you've read that, if you have any further specific questions, then please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Ok thank you

I'm woman from Morocco living in Bradford I would like to meet some Arabic women. I've been living here for more than 10 years but I could not meet any Moroccan or women who speak Arabic .I hope this forum will help me to get to know some of them who are interested.

hi
am dhaniya jose from India ,looking for job in England

Love India , fantastic country of many opportunities.

Dhaniya Jose wrote:

hi
am dhaniya jose from India ,looking for job in England

Maybe take the time to introduce yourself might help?

Hello, how are you friends?

Big Boss84 wrote:

Hello, how are you friends?

Maybe you would like to take some time to introduce yourself?

I and my wife are in a situation where we have just about no finances whatsoever - we live far below the breadline, due to circumstances that were outside our control.
Our mission this year, is to not only pull ourselves out of that situation, but to raise the finances to visit the UK where we will present a course that will benefit society there.
With luck and perseverance, we may even be able to emigrate from a country (South Africa), where we have no future whatsoever, and become legal members of the United Kingdom.
In addition, we aim to make a difference in their society, so that they never have to experience the trauma of what we have had to endure.
How we will achieve this, we have no idea at the moment. Nevertheless, it is our goal, and we will pursue it with vigour!
All our love and encouragement to expats worldwide!
Ray and Shaz Harris.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880416

Thanks!

Closed