BSN Reg

Hi

I am currently looking to relocate in amsterdam (as a consultant..)but i am not in the rush yet as i still live in Paris.

I want to anticipate with the BSN to open an account buy a car insurance etc (i will need one to visit my clients onsite).

I m looking only for an address now as later on i will rent my own place. I really would like to tackle the admin problems first. I m french i want to register asap.

I pay for the person who will allow me to use their address to register at town hall, car registration  bank etc...i will meet in person to arrange everything
Talk soon people

Hi again,

You're on very shaky ground here; the moment you register, you are liable to pay Dutch income and social taxes; also your landlord (in this case the person that lets you use their address) are not only breaking the law and liable to pay a fine themselves, they are also liable for all your gemeente taxes.

My advice is to be patient; if you get caught out, you could get deported out of Holland.

Cynic
Expat Team

Oh god!

Khefren wrote:

Oh god!

Nah - he/she won't help you out here.  :o

I might be able to reg as a non resident and receive a BSN...

https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpe … etenen-rni

Hi again,

I can't follow your link but know enough to respond.

No, you won't; only residents get a BSN; they do have a temporary BSN system for temporary workers, but you still have to go through the same system.

Hope this helps

Cynic
Expat Team