Americans in Bangkok

Are there any groups of Americans or any English speaking expats that meet up regularly in Bangkok just to socialize?

I'km in my mid 30's and last year in Thailand, the Thai culture took me by storm and I am moving to Bangkok next April. I don't know anybody nor do I speak the language and I would like to know if there are any centers or groups of English speaking people who meet up regularly. I'm hoping to be able to meet other people to socialize with in my native tongue, make friends, get a sense of home.

Thank you so much.

Hey,
depends on what you like. Are you artsy, love music or go out an drink? Like what kinda music and what type of nightout do you like?

Bangkok is a very international city, so there are numerous English-speaking people from the UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, India, etc. as well as some Americans.

Many of the locals also speak English to varying degrees as do most of the residents and visitors from around the world. So, in a city of 8 million +, you'll likely meet a lot of people including some Americans, in your building, in bars/restaurant, at various events, at the supermarket, etc. The main areas are Sukhumvit/Thong Lor, Banglampoo and Ari.