Guidance Requred to move to Dubai from India

Hi All, :)

I am an Indian who has received a job offer from a company located in JAFZA area in Dubai. Before asking questions, I would like to post some information that may help all to answer my queries:
1. I am an Indian
2. I belong to Hindu religion
3. I am a strict vegetarian. No eggs, No meat, No fish. However, I can cook for myself.
4. I take alcohol occasionally (Not DAILY) and I do smoke around 3 to 4 times a day.
5. I will be relocating to Dubai alone. I have no plan in near future to bring over my family there.
6. I have no problem in sharing apartments with other bachelors/family when I move to Dubai (Like a PG).
7. My monthly financial requirements in India are about INR 1,00,000/-. This is the amount I will have to save anyhow after excluding all my expenses.
8. I will prefer to rent a fully furnished or semi furnished apartment as I want to carry minimal load from India.
9. This company which is offering me job can appoint me either in Dubai or in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh/Jeddah). This is not decided yet from both ends.

Now I would like to ask following questions:
1. The company offering me the job has not yet disclosed the salary. Obviously they would be asking me for my expectations. looking at above lifestyle, what should be my expected salary?
2. As my company is in Jafza (Free Zone), I would like to explore same area for residence. Is it a good place to live? What is average rent in this area in both cases like if I rent a small apartment for my own (furnished) or if I share?
3. Will it be very difficult for me to find pure vegetarian food? What would be my monthly expense on food seeing my strict requirement?
4. In case I find residence far away from company, I am planning to buy a motorcycle. How much a used motorcycle would cost?
5. How often will I be able to travel back to India? I have learnt that employer provide once in a year round trip to my homeland, but if I wish to travel on my own expenses, are there any restrictions from the Immigration department?
6. I have some friends working in Bahrain, KSA and UAE (Dubai). Can I just go to meet them or I need to take separate Visa for the same?
7. I have India Driving License and as per the forum discussion I got to know that the same is invalid in Dubai. Will it be a good idea to convert my license to International Driving License? Will it hasten up the process of getting a local one?
8. Earlier, I have traveled to two countries: Austria and Sri Lanka. Will it create a problem in getting Dubai / KSA Visa just like Israel stamp on your passport does?

Although its is a very long list, I would like to seek all your help as I am in the final stage and expect to move within next two months.

All your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards

1) It is impossible to answer this question as you haven't given any details of your profession, level or field of work.  Google search salary surveys UAE - a lot of recruitment companies like Michael Page, Robert Half and others compile annual salary surveys for different professions and sectors.  This should give you an idea
2) JAFZA is primarily an industrial area and doesn't have accommodation other than labor housing which is also limited. Closest to JAFZA would be discovery gardens.  Check apartment prices on OLX.com
3) Not difficult at all.  Browse threads in this forum for prices of different items
4) Again OLX.com
5) No restrictions from immigration.  Refer to point 1 as it is linked to your salary and savings
6) No visa needed for anywhere in UAE.  Bahrain you can get visa on arrival depending on the profession on residency.  KSA you need to get a separate visa
7) No.  IDL will only allow you to drive when your residency is not stamped in your passport.  Once it is stamped, you must have a UAE license.  Coming from India, it will not be an automatic conversion - you will have to go through classes and tests.  Browse threads on this forum for the details
8) No