Makeup artist salary in Dubai?

Hello everyone
I'm a professional make up artist from Turkey and I am willing to work in TVs and also as freelance makeup artist in Dubai.  Does anyone have any idea about salary of make up artist in dubai?

Hi,

The pay-scale may vary anywhere from AED 8K to 18K or even higher depending on your potential. Generally makeup artist tend to land jobs quicker than hairdresser or stylist due to growing events and salons in the city. Thus working for International brands would get you a decent package compared to private firms.
Tip: Freelance makeup artist usually make way above average than being employed. Hope that helps)
Cheers

Hi.
humeyra and the second line,
im nina from indonesia i am also make up artist looking for a job there in uae...would you mind to share???

Thanks

Hi Nina,

So the second line? uh?

If you mean ask about job sites, please check out the link below.
http://gccexchange.com/blog/jobs-portal … dubai-uae/
Cheers

Raf

Hi, second line,

sorry coz u didnt write ur name clearly, anyways, i tried to applied on those links...but wasnt help me much...but thx for the infos

Thanks
Nina

Hi,

There is lot of potential and market for freelancer market for make up artist in UAE and I have personally seen them making more then employed people between UAE 5000 to 22000

Cheers.

Dhieraj

Hi.. Dheeraj..

But its kinda hard the new comers... we need to build relationship first with the clients...thats why we need to be employed first in some cosmetics brands.

Hi Nina,

There are very fine International brands in UAE which have even direct hiring, if you can check there website. Even there are elite make up places in UAEs where they are always at lookout for right candidate

Thanks

Dhieraj

Hi Dhieraj,

Could u please let me know which place?? is it Malls??

Thanks
Nina

Hi Nina,

Those are not malls. Elite places I meant was like - Marina, JLT, Jumeriah palms and JLB

There spa and saloons are of high end.

Regards

Dhieraj Garg

Even some hotels have tie ups with freelancer make up artist. Those Hotels keep on contacting them very often for their services.

Regards

Dhieraj Garg

Yeap... pleaseee

how are you?