Labour Clearance in oman

I was in the uae for the past several years and i have now moved into muscat to look for a job. Fortuanately,  i have been selected and labour clearance is underprocess, as i am told. I was also informed that the clearance application is accepted by the Ministry which is a good sign and will be thru in a couple of weeks.  This happened during first week of dec 2017. Clearance is not thru even at this moment. Being an saog company who has selected me, how long does it normally to take for the clearance to come thru and visa thereafter. Awaiting your kind advise. Thanks.

Hi Rajesh Cheng,

The process of getting a labour clearance for any company is a hot topic that has an immense amount of participative posts in the forum.

Nothing much has changed to what has already been discussed, except perhaps the process has been made even tighter to keep the new expatriates from coming in.

Is this labor clearance is Employer side or Employee side?

If Employer side - Getting new visa to company?

If Employee side - Against what - Passport copy(PP number), Certificate, Profession or what?

Can anyone explain please.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Shifi123,

The forum is full of information and details on the subject of labour clearance.

The whos, whats, whys, hows, whens and wheres have already been explained multiple times in the forum.

Please do a simple site search and fill yourself up with the wealth of information you will find.

Thanks Sumithran