Moving to Manresa

Thinking about moving to Manresa (from Barcelona) and was wondering what it is like for families, schools, things to do and are the people open to from elsewhere (we are an American couple, and our young children were born in Barcelona). Can't seem to find much of an expat thing there, like I do in many other places....

@ilikeitdark
Hey, just wondering, did you end up moving to Manresa back then? I'm German, have lived in the US for a while, and would love to meet other expats around here! I ended up in Manresa because of my Spanish partner (I also lived in Barcelona before that), and I'm quite shocked that there's almost zero international community out here. :(
Having said that, if anybody else in the area happens to read this, please get in touch also!!! :D

@Geeske

Belgian and living in a town 10' driving from Manresa! Also looking for an expat community.

Bonjour moi ce ben, je viens de la France, je fais 5ans en Belgique précisément à Bruxelles, now je suis en Espagne à manresa  ça fait 4 mois pour vivre avec ma famille, je suis congolais d'origine.

@benimiant

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.

To post in another language go to the bottom right of this page and select from the dropdown box there.