Opening a Language Centre In Vietnam

This conversation is going nowhere, so no more.

Dr. G wrote:

This conversation is going nowhere...

The congregation too unreceptive for the preacher?

Definitely an administrator...

Dr. G wrote:

...so no more.

Maybe, but others have tried to walk away, yet they keep...coming...back!

(Including Yours Truly)

:cheers:

Dr. G wrote:

This conversation is going nowhere, so no more.

Good. Not interested in what you have to say Michael Groner.

Dr G. sounds like a person with a paper Hole. It takes all kinds of flakes to make the world go around though. There is an old saying though " opinions are like a- holes, everyone has at least one". Never heard anything so silly in my life. Can you imagine being jailed for charging someone for your professional time. I assume his past employers paid him even if he did not show up.  Dr. G is that a felony or a misdemeanor conviction?

You can open a school in Saigon if you want. Bonjour center is an example, they are french couple. The opening fee around $1000 and you have to pay monthly accounting fee $30. Yearly tax 2million vnd. By the way, when you own a company you have visa 5years also. Goodluck to you.

Well at least the conversation seems to have gotten rid of one flake. Thank goidness....must have been from Mars.

Seems like the majority believe a small school or tutoring is doable with a Vietnamese partner.

Which district do you think I'd have a better chance of success?

I'd like to focus on teaching IELTS and mathematics.

Thanks

are you still keen in exploring opening an English Center in Saigon ?
It is not an easy process as what many may have put it on their Agency Website.
We are currently on the journey on his venture for the last 5 months and currently at the last stage to secure the Center Lic.

Would you be keen to catch up and if you would have any interest to join us ?

WT KUAH

wtKUAH wrote:

are you still keen in exploring opening an English Center in Saigon ?
It is not an easy process as what many may have put it on their Agency Website.
We are currently on the journey on his venture for the last 5 months and currently at the last stage to secure the Center Lic.

Would you be keen to catch up and if you would have any interest to join us ?

WT KUAH

You're digging up a dead-and-buried thread.  The last comment was posted two years ago, and thank goodness for that.

... i am not sure what world you live in?

unfortunately that sounds like a lot of waffle straight from a textbook, not from the real world, and certainly not in Vietnam, and dare i suggest not in Western counties either albeit to a lesser extent.

oh. i just notice too. don't they filter these somehow?

but is still interesting discussion.