Gardening help

I am looking for ways to amend my clay soil.  I use rice husks, compost, charcoal and I would like to use Gypsum but can't seem to find it.  Does anyone know where i can find it?

No. I have clay soil in some parts though and my Tico friend says to add calcium often. I use the liquid calcium and mix it with water. It leaves a white stain on the ground or on leaves if you hit the leaves, which I try to avoid.

Depending on how many plants or how big a garden  you have, I also recommend a liquid organic fertilizer. There are several brands and they run between 10 and 12 mil colones a gallon but man! they work super well! I use one called EM Crop which is hard to find. A guy sends it to me from SJ area by bus. If you want to try it and can't find it locally I'll give you his phone via pm.

I've had great success with a rice and manure based organic fertilizer that comes in the big sacos or costales, along WITH the EM Crop above. The two together, I believe will solve any problem or make anything grow better. We had an area that was completely devoid of nutrients having been a hill that was cut down by a backhoe. So no top soil any more. It was like a moon scape, nothing would grow.

I put some sacks of organic fertilizer (abono) with EM and finally stuff started growing.