Where can I make friends the best?

Hello, I am living in Sweden since March and in Stockholm since May. Does anybody know some places where to make friends best? I don't know that much about Stockholm yet since I was mostly working. I must say I am getting pretty lonley here haha, would be happy for some answers :)

Hi Stamatina, when i 1st moved to Sweden i joined a meetup group of expats. Had a great time and made many friends. Have a look at meetup.com

I know how lonely it can be when you 1st move to a new city.

Good luck

Oh I will check it out, thank you very much

Stockholm is a fairly good mix of people with varied interests. There are many activity groups too around the city. You could even check with your förening or housing association if they do some activities. You'll get to know your neighborhood that way and possibly make more friends. Some bigger companies have expat groups who get together and do activities as well. You could check with your company HR if they know something like that.

Winter is specially lonely as you dont see many people and snow doesn't always encourage you to go out. I felt a bit depressed in my first year but then i made some friends and its been nicer :)

Thank you for the reply, I wonder if I can find something. And yes Winter is indeed more of a "stay at home season", but I guess with some friends it would be nicer, since there is Christmas Markets and such, it's more fun in Company :)

Since you seems so young try this place https://global.fryshuset.se/ to start with. This place is only for youngsters. That is not a night club or something like that rather a  decent social activity organisation center which running under the Stockholm municipality. Good Luck!
Even after you visit this place if you need more tips or informations let me know.