Swedish/Aussie in need of friends

Hi just moved back to Sweden after 7 years overseas. I love beeing back, but I dont know anyone here anymore. I wish I had someone to just hang out with, take walks, go to movies and perhaps some beers. Im here with my aussie boyfriend, love him to bits, but sitting home with him every night is making me go crazy :)

Send me a couple of lines and lets meet up! :)

Hi cecilia.osth!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hej Cecilia,
Trevligt att träffas! Jag heter Vivian. Jag kommer från Taiwan men har bott i Sverige för mer än 2år for min studier i Sthlm.
Jag ska vara glad att bli din kompis om du vill också.
Vi hörs!
Vivian.

Hi tintin7473!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi im 25 yrs old.. would be nice if we could meet up :) just hit me up

HI Cecilia,
I have just moved to Stockholm from Australia. I hardly know anyone in the city at the moment, so would like to meet up for a drink or something if your interested.
Claire

i'm from NZ buzz me on the weekends

hey! I'm in the same situation. I'm not from Sweden though are you? I'm from USA. I'm living here with my fiancee and its just work and him most of the time. I'd like someone to hang out with and do fun stuff with. I'm 22. What about you?

hi...
we r n the same situation also i hope to meet u guys :)
cheers me up

Hi , iam new to stockholm I am from India Reply if we can meet sometime..

Hellou girls I've also just moved to sweeden (My husband is sweedish but i am mexikan) and i dont work and i dont speak sweedish so it has been difficult for me meeting new friends, IM interested in making à group of girl friends to hang arround for coffee or shopping etc, IM 27 years old if some of you Are interested we could set down à day n place to meet ! Let me know what you think about it!

Hi, I'm also named Cecilia. I'll move to Stockholm this summer to work and study. Hopefully we will catch up when I'm there :D