Friends to hang out with????

Hej!

I just move to Stockholm and I am looking for some friends to hang out with? I  am 25 years old, I like going out to some clubs, parties, cinemas...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hannah

Hi Hannah, if you are coming to Gothenburg, you can give me a call! :)

Hi, thank you for your reply!

I dont plan visit Geteborg now, but if yes, I will let you know!

And also if you will go to Stockholm, let me know and we can meet!

Hi Hannah, I live in Stockholm and hang with a pretty great group of people who always welcome new people! I'd be happy to hang out and introduce you, you sound like you'd get along just great! Give me a yell if you're interested.

Cheers,
PC

hi, thank you for your reply!

and how old are you? are you from sweden? where do you usualy go out and what type of clubs do you like?

tack!

Hi,

The average age of the group is about 24-26, some older by a few years, some younger. I live in Stockholm, but I am originally from Australia. There's a lot of places to go, but one place to hang is a pub in Gamla Stan, then we go wherever afterwards. Meeting the people first would be the best way, because there's a thousand and one clubs/pubs in Stockholm and it depends on the night. People aren't usually too fussy about it.

Cheers,
C

hey everybody,

i will be moving to sweden end mei begining of june. would be cool to have some contacts to chat with preparing the field: lol

hope to hear soon from you,

cheers,

Jack

Hi Hanna
I am also seeking new friends, came to sweden for a while now from caribbean so i speak swedish and live just south of stockholm

Hey there ...
I'm in stockholm right now, and kind of Looking for some people to hang out with too ^^
Just send me mails :)

Expired!

Hello everyone!

I am moving to Stockholm at the end of the month to study a Master, but I lived in Uppsala 3 years already, some time ago. I am a very social guy, 26 years old from Spain. I am a party animal, and always trying to do stuff with friends if I am not busy. I know a few people in Stockholm already, but I am always open to meet new ones, connect with me in facebook! search my email: [email protected]

Last thing, if you happen to know anyone who is renting a room or an apartment in Stockholm please let me know, it's being a bit difficult to find something. Please spread this link fransanchezoria.com/journal/2010-08/do-you-have-a-property-to-rent-in-stockholm-contact-me (it's my journal, and anyone can contact me trough there)

Hope to hear from you guys!

/Fran

Hi Fransancherozia,
Did you check-out the Accomodation section in Stockholm's Classifieds? or you can insert an ad there!
Good luck
Arlette

Just arriving to Stockholm, I am looking for something to do during the week. Pls. sugest me interesting places, restaurants and Clubs that I can visit.

hi, I can recomend you a clubs as Ambasadeour, La Roy, Cafe Opera... join canadian expats in Stockholm, they organised many events, after work drinks...

Hi Hannah,

I am interested to meet you and for a hang out. I am asically form India. I am now in stockholm, working as a software engineer in stockholm. I am 29 and i like traveling, meeting new people. I am planning for a cruise trip during weekend. If anyone interested can join me.

Thanks,
Raj

hello

I m in stockholm....i have 26 years old i speak french english and little bit swedish hope to know new people

i waitttttttttt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks merci.

Hi,

I still looking for friends to hang out with...
Hope to reply me and advise me some places to meet friends and people who speak french. Thanks

Best regards.

No events in stockholm....to go out this weekend...tack:(

Hi/hej

I just moved to Stockholm. Who likes good coffee? want to come to Snickarbacken 7 with me?

Tack,

Alison

Hi there,

Living in Stockholm now for 7 months but the winter time seems not very good for meeting people. Guess everybody was hibernating ;-). If you feel like a nice coffee somewhere, glass of wine after work or just a good lunch (why does it all have to do with food&drinks ;-)) check out my profile and send me a message.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Ruben

Hello guys,

I'm an exchange student here for like 6 months now and if anyone is into camping and trekking there're loads of places around Stockholm. We could gather for basketball as well. Of course, a coffee is never bad.

Eduard

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Eduard :)

Armand

Hej hej!

I live in Stockholm since August but it is always fine to meet new people and share experiences. My name is Noelia, from Spain and 26 years old.

Something, contact me :)

Cheers!

Hi, this post is a bit old but if you are still looking for a friend, please contact me. I have been in Stockholm for a while... a little long while and really just would like to hang out with some gal friends... That is what I miss the most!!!!! contact me if you wanna fika sometimes.....take care and hpe you have made some great friends.

adding to an old post but if anyone in central stockholm meeting for a drink etc. and you dont mind me tagging along give me a shout.....:)

Hey Great people,
Ive been in Stockholm for a week, I desperately need to make some friends here! I'm from vancouver Canada, looking forward to meet some nice people for hangout, please give me a shout if you're down!

tack/merci/thanks!!!!

Hello everyone!

I just moved to Stockholm for work. I am a very social guy, 26 years old from France. I like fun things and always trying to do stuff with friends if I am not busy. I know a few people in Stockholm already, but I am always open to meet new ones, connect with me on facebook!

Last thing, if you happen to know anyone who is renting a room or an apartment in Stockholm please let me know.

Hope to hear from you guys!

/Nicolas

Hi! I am from Tunisia, moved to Sweden since a couple of weeks.. Working as a childcare provider with an American family.. I do speak English, French and Arabic.. I don't really know anybody here in Sweden and I am interested to meet people to hang out.. I am really interested to find a place to take guitar lessons and meet people in this domain, I used to be a singer in a rock band in Tunisia and I would like to carry on my hobby..
Hope to hear from you.. :)

moving to sweden soon hope i will find some good frens there