Looking for good friends

hi my name is Apple from philippines...
well im not in sweden yet but so soon im gonna be there...
and its my 1st time to be there then i dont relative or any friends there so as early i can..i wanna have starting friends even here.

Hi Apple !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)
When are you moving there?
What about telling a bit more about yourself?

Regards
Armand

well im married to a swedish guy thats i will moved there very soon... thts y im here this forum to have some friends when im there,, cause i dont have relatives there or so..

appleberglund wrote:

well im married to a swedish guy thats i will moved there very soon... thts y im here this forum to have some friends when im there,, cause i dont have relatives there or so..

Hi there!! When are you moving here in sweden and where in sweden to be specific becauseI'm currently residing here in Malmö..:-)

hi there :)
thats good that you speak visaya :)
by the way im not in sweden yet hopefully this month or next month in stockholm.
same to you that i dont know people there or so.
i hope we can be friends and meet wen im there soon,
by the way where in philippines are you??
im from philippines too in the small island in cebu city.

hope to hear from you :)

hi appleswed,

I am from Dumaguete City and I speak bisaya too. Dumaguete is very close to Cebu. Hope to see you in Sweden :)

hey! I'm from Philippines too and I live in Stockholm, been here fpor a year actually but still have no friends.. would be great to meet you :)

hope to meet u there in stockholm jasmine :)

hi..:) i am also from cebu..hope to meet new filipina friends there too.:)

pangit....

@ dixys > This is to inform you that this is a very old thread here. Maybe you can tell us more about what you are looking for and how we can possibly help?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Looking for ???