Sightseeing in Rio

Hi everyone. i am in Rio (Copacabana) and have another 12 days here before going to Costa Verde. i have been coming here for years on biz but have not had time to do much sightseeing. I am with my fiancee, who is from MG.
Over time we have done the usual Pao de Acucar, Corcovado, Museu de Arte Moderna, Museu Nacional de Belas Artes, Teatro Municipal, Praca XV, Paco Imperial, Rua Uruguaiana, Parque de Flamengo.
We want to see the Museu do Amanha, Museu de Arte, Aquario, Mosteiro de Sao Bento.
Grateful for suggestions.
Abs
Jonathan

Hi, Jonathan!

Petrópolis is a nice day trip from Rio, and it sounds like you have the time.  The Imperial Museum is well worth a visit, particularly the Crown Jewels, as well as the Cathedral, with the imperial tombs.
Have you ever had lunch at Confeitaria Colombo - not the branch in the Copacabana fort (although that's nice enough), but the original, on Rua Gonçalves Dias in Centro?  It's like stepping back into Belle Epoque Rio:  you almost expect the Baron of Rio Branco to walk in and take the next table.  It's charming and a must stop for me whenever I'm in the Marvelous City.   
Have fun!