CAN I OVERSTAY FINAL EXIT FOR LABOUR COURT CASE HEARING

I have been given Final Exit by employer without paying 5 salaries and ESB. I have a labour court case first hearing on 24.12.2018. My Final Exit expires on 05 Dec 2018.Can anyone clarify  on overstay of Final Exit?

For that, you need to consult a lawyer.  As far as I know, in Saudi, overstaying a final exit visa is a big no no.   And labor court cases do not provide temporary visas.

In other GCC countries like UAE, if you are in a court case and the court orders your stay, you get a temporary visa which allows you to do that.

I think there is month or two allowance after final exit visa date. Anyway, my friend had the same issue and he left KSA before the court hearing. The procedure -that is your last chance- is to get honest lawyer and grant him a procuration, and when the court decision for you, he should get the money and if any extra compensation and transfer the money to you.

All of this depends how honest is the lawyer, and for more reputation he get the more honesty he will be.

Whats the update on your case? What was the timeframe between hearings and how many hearings did you take in total?

Only one hearing is completed next date given after one month.

whats about now your case same problem i am facing my sponser give me final exit but my case still in labor court did not get my end of service benifit

VARINDER9379 wrote:

Only one hearing is completed next date given after one month.

you left or still here in saudi arabia because i am facing same problem thaswhy i want to ask you what i will do i will go india or continue

please suggest me guys i file my case before 3 month due to my company not give me end of service and my vacation salary but now my kafeel already issued final exit for me so now what i have to do i will leave ksa or i will keep continue to my case i have fear my final exit will expire after 1month 14 days

please tell me

CAN I OVERSTAY FINAL EXIT but LABOUR COURT CASE HEARING not finish wha i have to do please tell me sir

I already clarified this in my previous post.  Read the thread vs. repeatedly asking the same question.

Bro... How did solve your final exit problem. Actually i am also facing same issue

CAN I OVERSTAY FINAL EXIT but LABOUR COURT CASE HEARING not finish wha i have to do please tell me sir
-@azeemchoudhry

Bro..how  did solve  your final exit problem . i am facing  same issue. Now i am overstay due to case