Oman employment visa processing time

What is the exact employment visa processing time for oman as I have submitted my gamcamedical and apostiled degree certificate a month before to the employer but still didn't get my approval

Hi Thorrap123,

'Site search' is the answer to your query.

Dear sumitran,

Which site search u r asking me to do
Regards
Sriram

Hi Thorrap123,

Look at the top right-hand side of your navigation bar.

See a magnifying lens icon there ?

Now click on that and use some relevant keywords like 'Visa Delays', 'Waiting for Visa', 'Delay in Visa' etc.

Go through the results and you will get the information you are seeking.

Here is an example for you to see :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=233053

I am also waiting for my Visa...still they are saying under process ..under process for Visa..Visa is under process...believe in Allah...Allah will help is

Depending on the company ,my friend got Visa after 6 months ..and another friend got Visa after 1 year depending on company requirement
.......iam also waiting for a Visa for 30 day ..operation manager said may this week end or so.....we have to wait upto issuing of Visa  may be 2 or 1 year or still waitimg

15 days
A couple are referenced as pursues: The Oman Embassy takes 2 to 15 days or so to process the visa. The work visas can set aside a variable effort to contact you as it relies upon specific elements like the organization supporting the visa, approaches included, training capability, ailments assuming any, number of long stretches of understanding.

yes depending on company

Three business days
Visas are typically legitimate for access inside 6 months from the date of trouble for a stay of up to 30 days from the date of access, at the discretion of the consulate. Visa Processing Time: Oman visas are typically processed in 3 business days. Rush or Emergency visa service can be to be had for extra charges

According to my observation 3 to 4 week for approval from manpower of minister and after Visa released as per norms

ok,,i accept but most of the indian people getting visa late y ..waiting for 2 3 4 5 6 months..what are the reasons  can you explain

i got visa of oman but my agent is telling to wait for offer letter can you explain the reason ...y offer letter is delayed